Thursday, November 5, 2015

Goals?

Before a new course starts or even a new school year starts, often times people set goals for themselves. By setting these goals, people are able to push themselves to reach their targets and sometimes they might even surpass their initial target. So what are my goals for this course? Well, my main goal is really simple, it is to give programming a chance. In the past, I had never ever considered taking a programming course at all. This is because, as stated before in my previous post, I thought that programming was only for those who were exceptionally good at math. I just never really saw myself as a very tech-savy person either. Therefore, I did not even think twice about taking a course that was related to dealing with things as technical as programming. I admit it is very sad that I had kept myself in this box for 4 years of high school. But now I am happy to say that I have accomplished this goal and I have stepped outside of my box.With an open mind, I was introduced to the world of programming and I strongly believe that because of this, I am now able to finally understand more of the course material.

No comments:

Post a Comment