Saturday, December 5, 2015

Term Test #2 Results

Wednesday December 2nd is the last day of tutorial. It is today where I got my term test #2 results. As expected, I did not do as well on the 2nd term test compared to the 1st. Because of this, I knew that I had to reflect on why my results were significantly lower in order to prevent myself from getting a similar mark on the final. As I looked through the questions I got wrong on the test, I realized that there were quite a few careless mistakes. I knew how to do the question however, I still got them wrong. This made me question myself why this happened. I realized that whenever I see something confusing or a little more complicated, I would tend to block out the question. This means that instead of slowly and patiently deciphering the question, I would just read the question skipping the parts I do not understand and come up with an answer based on what I know. I know that this does not only apply to computer science but also to other subjects which is why i definitely need to change this bad habit of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment